As part of global scholars, the children have been learning about climate change and how the decisions of humans can impact the environment. This term, they will:
- Analyze how human actions impact the global water system.
- Explore how natural events, the choices of city leaders, and the actions of residents impact water security around the world.
- Learn how climate change affects your city and cities around the world.
- Survey the community to find out what people think about water-related issues
- Create a presentation to share your survey findings and recommend solutions.
We will update you on how this goes.