Mindfulness – Yoga Poses
In light of Mental Health and Fitness week, classes have been practising their yoga pose. Not only is it a great way to help the mind, but it also helps the body and soul! Did you know that with just 15 min of yoga each day, your mood (and your health) could transform in more ways than you could imagine.
Here are some of the benefits of practising yoga:
- It improves flexibility, strength, and posture.
- It increases all-round fitness.
- It increases your energy.
- It reduces stress.
- It helps you breathe better.
- It can help you feel happier.
- You become more mindful.
- You improve your concentration and think clearer.
- As you now know, everyday yoga will help you increase your level of fitness, regulate your heart rate, reduce your stress levels and make you a happier person. All those elements may add valuable years to your life.